Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For The Love Of Photography

sure peek"Why the hell am I viewing this blog anyway?”

Yep, I could just imagine you thinking of that question right now? But to answer your question, you’re here to see some moments captured with the use of a Nikon D40x. These moments vary from the simple, to the extraordinary, to the most outrageous, and then back to being simple again. After seeing these photos, it’s up to you if you want to be amazed or unimpressed.

Plus, we'll also gonna tackle all things related to photography right here. Since I'm a newbie at this kind of thing, I'll be posting some tips and tricks to make this experience a whole lot easier on me and you guys too as well.

You know what? This entry defeats the purpose of this blog. Just browse through the photos and let them do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment