Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stray Kitten Gazing At You

sure peek"I will do cartwheels for a piece of your Tapsilog!"


While the guys (Rion, Echo, ER and Eric) and I were consuming our much-needed lunch at the CCP Complex, some stray cats suddenly appeared out of nowhereland to smother us with their “please-give-us-food” look. And just like the hungry bastards that we are, we just ignored them to feed the beast that resided in our respective stomachs.

But one little kitten caught my eye as he (or she? I couldn’t tell) looked at me with a gaze that could melt anyone like hot knife through butter. And what did I do? I immediately got my Nikon and snapped away before the little kitty could even move.

For more pictures of this exhausting day, take the click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment